Monday, February 2, 2009

Remembering

This morning I was looking at pictures and came across the ones from our honeymoon. I had fun remembering, and I thought I'd share some of the pictures.


The Happy Couple


I can't believe we're married!



My handsome new husband


Beautiful Williamsburg, VA. (No, we didn't get to stay in this house. :-) )





It was a bit cold and rainy that day.


The book binder's shop, Max's absolutely favorite place. :-)






We have had a wonderful first year of marriage and we love each other far more now than we did when we began. If just one year can bring us so close to each other, think what fifty years can do!

3 comments:

The McCracken family said...

I love trips down memory lane!!! This one especially :-)

Kaylee

Anonymous said...

OH it does only get better year after year!

Kendra

Robynn's Ravings said...

Oh I have never seen these photos! I love them! I'm so glad you joined. How is it I didn't know THIS blog existed? I thought I stalked the two of you all over! Now on to baby Graham....mmmmm....mmmmm...