Saturday, December 20, 2008

Early Days

Juggling studying and a fussy baby; not always easy! But look at how sweetly he settled down with daddy. :-)


Proud (and a little sleepy) Father


Did I say sleepy? :-)


Gone are 8 hour nights of sleep; at this point, I consider 2 2 hour stretches of sleep to be a pretty good night! (Actually, he sometimes does better than that. :-) ) But it is completely worth it. (I remind myself of that at 2 in the morning. :-) ) It is an incredible thing to have such a precious, helpless little person entirely dependent on you for everything. You can't help but love him!



Our little philosopher :-)


Freshly washed hair! Isn't he just adorable?!


Cuddling with Grandma McC.

Isn't God good?! Praise the Lord for a such a darling, healthy baby boy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hold him!
Kendra

PS...I am right there with you getting NO sleep!

Brittany said...

This was a nice reminder to enjoy my limited remainder of sleep filled nights! :) He is so sweet and I am so happy for you!

The McCracken family said...

Hey Jenny!

What a fun post. Mom says she has pictures of Dad and us very similar to the ones of Graham and Max studying together. :-) I especially liked the little philosopher picture. :-) So sweet.

I love you!
Kaylee

teters4 said...

He's just beautiful and you all look so happy. I remember those sleepless nights. I think I watched every rerun of Matlock while nursing at those wee hours of the morning just to be able to stay awake! LOL But I remember more cherishing every moment knowing that all too soon that season would be over. Have a Merry Christmas with little Graham! Reginia :)

The McCracken family said...

I just had to come have another look. Oh - he's so sweet. I love the photo of you, Jenny, and Graham - snoozing on the sofa. (yeah, this is written while off celebrating our 25th - but how appropriate to bask in photos of God's goodness to us at this time. And besides, we accidentally set our clock an hour off and went to breakfast an hour before we said we would! So - extra time!)
mom